The four locations for the Florida Constitutional Revision Commission public hearings are Orlando (which already occurred), Miami, Boca Raton (on the show we said Boynton Beach), and Pensacola.
You can see the full list here. As of now the Pensacola meeting is being rescheduled.
- Wednesday 4/5, 3-4:30pm: ACLU Freedom Cities Meeting with City of Miami Police Chief Rodolfo Llanes
- Thursday 4/6, 5-8pm Florida Constitutional Revision Commission Public Hearing at Frost Art Museum at FIU Modesto Madique Campus
- Friday 4/7, 9am-12pm Florida Constitutional Revision Commission Public Hearing at FAU in Boca Raton
- Saturday 4/8 11am-2pmCanvassing for Healthcare in Representative Carlos Curbelo's District
- Sunday 4/9, 11am-2pm Refugees Are Welcome Here Canvass, Miami Beach
- Monday 4/10, 11am-1pm Healthcare Rally at Offices of Representative Carlos Curbelo
Saturday 4/15 Marches Across the Country to Get Donald Trump to Release His Taxes