Started by a group a progressive Congressional staffers shortly after the 2016 election with a spelling-error riddled Google Doc and deliberately modeled on the Tea Party, Indivisible has grown into a national force with chapters in every Congressional district aimed at stopping our slowing the Trump/Republican legislative agenda.
Dr. Michael Williams, Chair of Indivisible Miami, recently joined Florida Action Cast to talk about the national outlook for Indivisible and the local efforts of several Indivisible chapters across South Florida.
Here's links for points of clarification and resources discussed on the show:
- Cindy Lerner, who was mentioned on the show, is the former Mayor of Pinecrest
- Resist.Miami Events Calendar
- Indivisible National Organization/Indivisible Guide
- Indivisible Miami/April 1st All Hands Meeting
- Indivisible South Florida (Ft. Lauderdale)/March 26th General Meeting
- Indivisible 305
- Turn Florida Blue
- Rise Up Florida
- April 15th Show Us You Taxes March a Lago
- April 22nd Earth Day Science March - Miami